CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My visit with Wendy.

For those of you who thought that I was leaving my husband or that we were moving. No I love my hubby and I am here for the long run. Now that that is all cleared up, I had a good time. It started out rocky and I brought the colds and the cold with me. Most of the kids ended up the first week and a half over the toilet,:( and it snowed. After that it was a great trip. Steve came out to be with us for a weekend and we went to Tumbstone. That was a good time. I would like to go back without the kids and check out all of the store and all of the history there. Maybe next year, we shall see. That is a LONG drive. Anyways, we were able to learn and see a few of the gun fights that went down there. My stupid camera wasnt working so I dont think I wasnt able to get any pics. We went and got our hair cut and we had a good time just being together. I got to go and see the Mesa temple. That was a cute temple and again didnt get pics. stupid camera! I left from there. I must admit that it was a little hard for me to leave. I like it there and my family is there. But I missed Steve and so I had to come home. Ok i missed you all also. : ) However I really love it there. It was so nice when the kids were getting to be to much to tell them to go out and jump or walk it off. We didnt do as much as I would have liked to do with the homeschooling I wanted to do a lot of the history part and the hands on learning of things native to that area but that didnt really happen. oh well, maybe next time.
Well, we drove for 25 hours that is with stops so I need to go and get some more sleep while Shenna is down. Ill add pics later. Emily

1 comment:

Kellie, said...

I am so glad that you are back.