CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

girls night

I have to tell you about how much all women need good friends that they can go out with and just let their hair down and have a blast. I happen to have three wonderful friends that I can totally go out with and know that they are just as crazy as I am. So I just have to say that for sanities sake it is good to have a crazy girls night out every now and then. Thanks girls for a crazy awsome girls night out. You know who you are. : )
Who knew that karaoke night at applebees could be so fun huh sister smith. LOL!!!!

1 comment:

saramomwifefriend said...

Yes, that was totally a blast! I can't wait until next time we make it out there! I especially hope that you get more involved with church, Emily ;). . . Your Friend, Sister Smith