CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Corlie's Birthday party

I know that this one should have been with the other cake pics. But I didnt see it till it was to late but had to put it in. I love how sessy she is. LOL Oh and take a look at my leaves. : ) I think I did a pretty good job.












Corlie's birthday party was great. We had some pizza then opened presents had cake and icecream. After that we took all of the kids to the pool for swimming. I think Corlie had a great time and now Daniels to plan. :)Here is the cake that I made. I think it turned out ok for my first real bday cake. Usually Walmart makes it for me. :) Oh she also wanted cheese cake so we also had cheesecake.

3 comments:

thelandofunfinishedprojects said...

You did a great job on the cake!
Happy Birthday Corlie!!

Bugs said...

Looks like fun. Great job on the cake. That is WAY too ambitious for me. My kids get to chose the color of frosting. That's about as far as I go.

wendy said...

Corlie is getting so big
-Ivy