CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Martha's birthday

We were singing happy birhday!!!!


This is the inside of the cake. : ) It was a lot of fun!!!!

Shenna eating cake is one of my fav. things. : )

My friends Audry, Jared, Delton(is the little boy)

Martha and Tamara

Blowing out her candles. : )

She really loved her cake as did I!!!! I really love making cakes now. Didn't know I had it in me. : )

We got her a bike for her birthday and she loves it. : )

Laurie giving Martha a bad time. : ) We love friends!!!

Kellie,Erin(baby) part of Matt and Abbie. : )

Martha reading a card she got. Thanks everyone for the wonderful gifts she really LOVES THEM!!!!!

The cake!!!!!!!! : )

So, yesterday was Martha's birthday but so was Corlie's baptism so we had her birthday on Friday. It was great we had friends and family over and has a great time. She turned 10 and I can not believe how fast time has gone by. And in another 10ish years she will be gone. I cant even comprehend that. She is such a loving child and a true blessing to me. I read on a friends blog about her first child and would love to repeat it. She is the first one to make we a mom. I love you Martha!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

crazy walter 7 said...

Thanks for including us in your wonderful activities. You are great friends and we are blessed to know your family.