CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Feeling good

I went with Tamara and Louisa to the women's health thing that Tooele Mountain West Med. Center had and Ali Vincent was their guest speaker. She was the first women biggest looser champ. Anyways, she wrote a book which I purchased and I think that it was the best buy. She just tells about her journey but it was so motivating. I have been pushing myself ever sense and I feel GOOD!!!!! It is amazing how someone that you don't even know can motivate you isn't it. I love inspired people and I am very fortunate to be surrounded by a lot of inspired people. You all know who you are. : ) Anyways, I just wanted to write down a quick blog about feeling good. I love the way that I feel AFTER I work out. While I am doing it I want to die but after it is done, I just feel like I can deal with any thing. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that I would have ever liked to run but guess what. I do, I cant do it for very long but I a actually like the way that my heart and body feels. Anyways, this may not seem that big to you but for me it is HUGE!!!! I used to have the same feeling as my mom which was the only time that you should run is if someone is chasing you. LOL!!! Anyways, thanks Ali for your story.

No comments: