CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Princess Academy


We just finished Princess Academy. It was one of the best books that I have read. And the girls loved it so much that they would not let me put it down. A chapter would end and they would beg for another one. This is the first book that I have read to them that they have done that. Even with Fablehaven and Peter Pan they did not ask for more. It was such a GREAT book. A must read and I am recommending this one to EVERYONE!!!!!

2 comments:

thelandofunfinishedprojects said...

this is one of my favorite books! I am so glad they enjoyed it. Now you need to read the rest of Shannon Hales, they are all fantastic

Happy Herrons said...

I totally enjoyed it and I think I even BOUGHT IT (the highest compliment I can pay a book). Yes, everyone - READ IT!