CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Conquering the storms...... of life

My daughter came home with a piece of paper and said that she really liked this painting. I love Kinkade as well. So I took a look at it and the title of this painting is conquering the storms. I thought about this name and then I looked at the picture. In the sea there is a boat. Then I thought about what it could signify. We are the boat. The harsh water is the world and Christ is the light house who will guide us safely home. I love that behind the light house is a beautiful cozy warm house. If we can just battle through the storms of life and follow Christs light we will be able to make it home to His presents again. What a wondrous day that will be. I cant wait to show the kids this picture and share with them what I come to by looking at this picture. I may have to get my hands on this one.

No comments: