CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Sunday, January 11, 2009

being greatful

so this last few months have been hard for us in a few ways and we are now getting a break for the time-being. so i have decided to post some to the things that i am greatful for. i hope that you can find things to be greatgful for when times get tough.
1 the gospel
2 my savior
3 the plan of happieness
4 my family (both my family that steve and i have together and my parents and brothers and sisters)
5 my friends
6 my education
7 homeschooling
8 my home
9 steves job
10 my testimony
11 our cars
12 food
13 knowing how to cook
14 the other day i walked into my home and it was a HUGE mess and i was greatful for everything that made my home a mess and i felt blessed. so i am greatful for my crap. LOL
15 i am greatful for prayer
16 i am greatful for my books and knowing how to read them
17 i am greatful for the oppurtunity to serve
18 i am greatful for naps
19 i am greatful for my talents
20 for my piano and some day the knowledge of how to play it
21 i am greatful for my trials (after they are done) : )
22 i am greatful for all of you!!!
there is more i know but for now that is all i have time for as baby is crying for me and i am greatful for the ability to nurse her. : )

by for now,
emily

No comments: