CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Saturday, January 3, 2009

i love girls night!!!!

ok so it is on 3:09am ya i know but now i cant sleep. here is how it all started.
i had some of the ladies over for girls night (sara smith, audry smith, kim pool, calla mills) we started off watching mamma mia, and eating WAY to much chocolate candy, chips and cheese sauce and pop. well there goes my diet. oh well it was worth it. then due to the to much candy and the movie we went down stairs and had a great time laughing and making jokes. LOL then when everyone was about to go home i said to them that they had to come check out my blog because of my cool background. well this was about oh 1:30am and they saw my pics of us tubing and sara said that she wanted to go tubing and that we should go. i didnt know if she was for real or not so i asked her if she was for real. and she said that she was so we at 1:30amish went out to go tubing. ya crazy girls! we were in saras suv and she was going to do a fishtail as it was snowing and couldnt stop and thank goodness just nicked a pole. lol we were all laughing. on our way from there we went to get gas in her suv and audry was all there are zombies in this place. we all joked about that and then we went tubing.
it was awsome!!! we went off of the one with the jump and had a great time. the hill was really slick and we all fell trying to climb. had a great time laughing and being crazy girls. kim went down on her tummy and that was awsome. she is crazy!!!! then we left around 2:30ish because we are OLD and had to do the old people thing. stupid bladders!!!! LOL ya i know you wont understand that until you have babies. anyways, on our way home kim took some pics of us in the back seat with her camera i will have to see if she wont send them to me and put them up. anyways, it feels good to get out and be crazy with some of my friends!!! i love being crazy and doing CRAZY things. : )

3 comments:

wendy said...

You are my hero! and I am not lol kidding. I love you and your spirit. You are my inspiration for this year. If there was an award you would win it. I am so jealous. I wish I was back in the snow and that is saying something.

Emma said...

whatever you are so funny! i love you

saramomwifefriend said...

That was totally fun! I can't wait to do it again (except the part with the pole - not so cool)! Thanks for being my friend.

It is great to get crazy once in a while.