CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What am I doing with all of my TIME!!! Part 1

  You may be wondering what I have been doing now that the kids are all in school. I do house work even though most of the time it looks like I don't. I really thought that my home would stay clean but alas, the children are still home enough to make it look like they are home all of the time.  I don't think I would be happy if it looked like a museum all of the time. And I am happy to know that they are home enough to still make happy little messes.
  I also do projects around the house. I have learned how to paint counter tops and I actually like them!!!


 
Here are the before and after pictures of my kitchen counter tops.
And our master bathroom. I still need to touch up the paint but I love how they turned out.
 
We had water damage in our master bathroom and we had to pull the shower, tub, carpet out of the room. I painted and then we had it redone. It was the longest 3 weeks not having our own shower. I know that I am just spoiled but I am worth it. LOL my friend Michele Davis used to say that. I will post about her later.




The floors and tub/shower was all done by someone other them myself. I painted the sink, counter, cabinets, and walls. I am almost done in this room. I love it in there!!! I am trying to be patient while the rest of the house is being done.
 Here are a few more pictures of work that I have done while the children have been in school.
 I am working on the upstairs. When we purchased this house the walls were full of holes. I am slowly fixing all of them. I also am going to be putting down paper bag flooring. If you would like to see what that is just google images.

This is our yard. I am working on putting a path in from the driveway to the front door.

I am thinking something like this! ;0)
I love the Tuscan look and this is what I painted my living room.

More of the upstairs.

I painted the kitchen cabinets also.
This is what they were before.
 
That is a little bit of what I have been doing while the children are at school. I will continue with a second part of what I have been doing while the kids have been gone and also some trials that I have gone through and how I have been getting through them.
 Much love, Emily

No comments: