CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Saturday, October 11, 2008

just read other blogs

I just read some ones blog, I have no idea who she is but she is awsome! Anywho, she was talking about being lazy and I thought hey she is right up my ally! LOL! So I read on and she found that she really did like to work hard to have a nice house and car etc.... What a great motivator she was. After reading her blog I realized that I to like living in a clean home too. With 5 kids it has been a little hard but I know that if I try I can do anything. Now you are porbably thinking that my home is a disaster all of the time. Well it can get there but I try and keep it picked up most of the time. Sara is probably laughing, you just be quiet! : ) Anyways, thanks to her for blogging.
I guess I should go before my date with Steve. Oh ya, I have a date with my boyfriend (hubby) he is picking me up at 4 and we are going to go to into Salt Lake. Not sure what we will do because of Shenna but it has been a while sense we have gone out because he works a lot of weekends. I have told him that if we dont start dating again that I was going to find someone else to date. lol! Well I am getting my date tonight and next weekend also. : ) I am a happy girl and a better mom when I get to go and play.
Special thanks to Sara for watching the kidos while I go and fill my well. She is awsome!

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

I thought you didn't have a blog. Check mine out anytime

saramomwifefriend said...

LOL Emily you totally make me smile. I'm so glad to finally pay you back for all the time you watched Ainsley. I'm jealous you got to go to the Rodizio grill.