CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My fav. part of labor!


Where to start? I was in labor for a few hours and when my doula got to the hospital we decided to walk the halls to try to get Shenna into my pelvis. We walked and talked and giggled for a while when my doula (Camisha) suggested that I do some cowboy lunges. lol! We were giggling about how we must look walking like this when WHOOSH!!!!! All of the sudden I inhale and cross my lets. My water had broken mid cowboy stride. lol. So it was this HUGE gush!!! I tried to walk legs crossed to keep in the fluid. (ya right) and made it back to the labor and delivery room. Snail trail and all. After we got back and I was checked she said that Shenna was still floating. The nurse outside was telling us that she had worked in the field for five years and had never seen so much liquid. LOL!! We all couldnt believe how much there was. No wonder she kept flipping and I was so HUGE! Well this is what the clean up crew put down where my water broke. LOL!!!! Yes it really was that much. Well you might think it is gross but those of you who have had kids and gone natural you should understand. Needless to say the cowboy stride is my fav.