CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Friday, October 17, 2008

WOW my group has gotten big


Ok so my sister and I started emailing each other our food journals. And I asked a few if my friends if they would like to join in emailing me to motivate and support each other. Well, I am excited to have a group of 11 now. I love it never would have dreampt it getting that big but I am very excited about it. I have lost 9 lbs so far doing it and feel great! Anywho, I am really excited that the group has gotten as big as it has. AWSOME!!! I feel like a consultant even though I am not. It makes me feel good like I am doing something besides nursing Shenna all day. Which I am!! But that is a whole new blog.
Well by for now
Emily
I had to put this pic up so that when I get to my goal weight I can take another one to show that I did it. : ) I have 9lbs less to go feels good!