CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Friday, November 7, 2008

doula


Most of you know that I am working of certifying with DONA to become a doula. I took my class and have read most of my books and now I need to have 3 births. Well I am really excited because last week a lady called me who is due in Dec. and she is looking to have a doula. YAY ME!!!!! Anyways, I am very passionate about this doula thing that I am doing and hope that I will beable to become certified with in a year. Sooner would be better! Anyways, this is something that I have wanted my whole life I just didnt know what it was called or how to become certified until now. Anyways, I am WAY excited about my first client and hope that I can serve her well.
The pic. is me with my doula (shennas birth)
Never give birth without one!!!! :)

2 comments:

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

I am glad that things are working out for you and that you are starting to get clients (is that what you call them?). If we have another one, you will be my doula for sure! Love ya!!