CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Corlies birthday party

The cake and the birthday girl. Amazingly enough I got the cake done in a day then just had to put the "palm" leaves on tonight. So here is the finished product. Tomorrow I will be making Daniel's moon cake. So look for more cakes in the next few days. : )
Instead of a goody bag we made candy lays because she wanted a tropical birthday. I likes the idea. Even better is when Jared and Kellie came over and took over that little project so that I could get the pizza out. : ) Thanks guys.





The gifts. : ) Kellie found all but one of the Narnia series so one of us will get her the one that is missing. Then she will have her own set. We are loving these books. She is also into the Magic tree house books and loves all of them!!!!! They are way to easy for her but if she loves them I dont mind her reading them. : )





We had a good time tonight. I am glad that it is over however. Now tomorrow is Daniel's then I am done for a while as we (the 2 oldest and me) are going to go to a hotel to have a girls outing. : ) I am so excited about her birthday.: ) Anyways, here is pics of Cor's day. She got a whole trundle of books. It is a good thing that she asked for a book shelf for her birthday so that she has a nice place to keep all of her books. : ) She also got a bead making kit and her and Daniel are going to combine their birthdays to get a tramp. : ) Glad that they said yes to that one

No comments: