CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The dissatisfaction cycle.


I listened to a seminar and it talked about the dissatisfaction cycle and I thought that it was a great thing to share and remember. So here you and I go
1.The first part of the cycle is Excitement. You are gung ho about doing a goal. What ever it is. Reading so many books this year, weight loss, school, almost anything.
2.The next part reality hits. Life happens and you don't see how you can really do it.
3.Then you start to question. Can I really do this? Is it really some thing that I have time to do? Etc.
4. Dissatisfaction. This is where you just don't what to do it any more.
5. The way to get out of it is to make SMALL goals. Read for 5 min. Exercise for 5 min. Just go to class. Etc.
6.Then production. This is where you get back to it. You usually can accomplish MORE at this stage then the excitement time.
I can think of A LOT of things that has happened in my life where if I would have had this info then I would have done some thing about it. Now I can, and I am glad to know it and recognise it. Hugs all.

1 comment:

Sparrow said...

Your blog entry fell right in line with a lesson I was teaching my teenagers today. Thanks! :)