CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring time fun.

Me and some of the kids planting. : )


I love close ups and had to put this one up. : )

The boys. I love them so much Look at how cute they are. : )



Ok I know that it is mean but this is how Shenna looks every time I put her down. I was helping plant and of course take pics. so I couldn't just hold her. I know I am so mean but this is a really cute pic. LOL!!!


Dad and some of the kids working.

Martha's job was to harass the cat. Ya and baby sit Shenna.


Cor. is quite the digger. She was loving this FHE!!!

Karbear planting. SOOOOO cute huh!!!



Today for FHE we talked about how it is important to take care of our earth and that it is our job to beautify it. Then we went and purchased some ever green bushes and some raspberries and strawberries then we planted I am so excited I know that it is still naked but it is looking a little better so I am happy. : ) Pictures above. : ) I LOVE SPRING!!!!!

No comments: