CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Thursday, April 15, 2010

to many blogs?

Ok so I just started another blog about my home schooling. Ya that now means that I will be doing like 3 blogs. Plus the ward one which I never get on any more. Why is that? Anyways, so how many blogs are to many blogs? It is all my life but I really like seperating them. Crazy I know. And I had to make up for not doing FB any more. LOL. Anyways, just thought that I'd write and ask how your oppinion on how many blogs do you think is to many. : )

4 comments:

Sparrow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sparrow said...

I tried two blogs, which didn't work out very well. So, for me, one is the limit.

But, in answering your question, I believe it varies from person to person.

When blogs are taking up so much time that you are doing more writing than actual living, you could probably count that as needing to cut back. :)

Emma said...

LOL you are sooooo right. Hugs, and Ill try and remember that.

crazy walter 7 said...

What ward one? And you should just do facebook and your blogs. :)