CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

sewing

Here is Martha with her cat that she sewed.







I love how the little boy that I baby sit sticks his tongue out when he is concentrating. LOL

And here are the way cool dolls that I purchased. The girls love them!!!!! They are felt on the back so that they stick to each other.





So I am starting to have the kids sew. Corlie is loving it and has done like 3 so far and but all of them are working on them. I also at one of my home school conventions found these way cool material dress up dolls. So I am including pictures of both. I am also working on a quilt for Daniels room pictures will follow if I ever get it done. LOL.

2 comments:

thelandofunfinishedprojects said...

cute!

Sparrow said...

cute pictures of your children! love the projects! :)