CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Great ebook

Ok so there is this lady who wrote a mini book and you can download and read it for free at www.headgates.org
It is amazing and can and I think should be implemented to the best of ones ability to foster a love of learning. : )
No I am not even close to this but I want to be and that is a great start.
I am going to do the 40 bag challenge with one of my friends.
The 40 bag challenge is where we take 40 bags of stuff out of the house and give it away or through it away. I am not talking garbage I am talking down sizing the stuff in my house. I think that it will be hard but really good. And I cant wait to get started tomorrow. : ) It is supposed to be 40 bags in 40 days but I am not going to give myself that kind of a time limit. I will do it as fast as I can without interfering with home school.
Wish me luck it sounds like a lot but it will feel sooooo good once it is done. : )

No comments: