CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Saturday, April 10, 2010

My new cake.






I was asked to make a cake for a funeral this week end. Here is the cake but I wanted to blog about how grateful I am to know that God loves me, and all of us. I put that "families are forever" on this cake because we believe that families when we are sealed in the temple are sealed for time and ALL eternity. I am so grateful for the fact that after one of us return to our Heavenly Father that we will be together again someday. And that our children are also able to live with us for time and all eternity. I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who loves us enough to know that we want to be able to stay together after this life. I love the Gospel and I love my family and the Father and Son. Just so grateful for this knowledge. I hope that you enjoy the pictures. : )

2 comments:

Sparrow said...

You are so talented, thanks for sharing pictures! :)

Emma said...

Thanks!!!! and welcome to my blog. : )