CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10 of gratitude journal

My siblings. They all mean so much to me. I love them and think about them often. Family is the most important thing in this life. I often tell my children that friends are nice but that family will last forever. Friends come and go, but that family will ALWAYS be there and that we need to develop those relationships.
I am REALLY close to one of my siblings I call her everyday. I can honestly say that besides my husband she is my BEST friend. We have common goals and we think alike. She also inspires me and I look to her for wisdom. She is truly amazing and probably my biggest blog fan. LOL I think that is because I call her and make her look. LOL
I don't want you to think that I have a fav. sibling because that is not the case. All of my siblings have a special place in my heart. We just work at our relationship more then my other siblings.
I am so grateful to have come from a big family. I am grateful for the blessings that I have received from everyone of my family members. I am also grateful for their spouses we have really been blessed with having these other people enter into our family. I hope that all of my siblings know that I love them and that they have all helped me in one way or another. : )

No comments: