CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween Party

Before the spiders, front door.
Before the spiders looking from the kitchen to the living room.

Martha got the spiders to look like they are hanging. Cool : )

Home made candle Abra.

Some of the food.




Our guests. One of my best friends. This girl is like a sister to me. : )
Not sure what he was supposed to be but at least he dressed up. I am a bumb and didn't.


This is my friends hubby. I am so lucky to have them as a family friends. : )
My friend Kim. She looked so cute!!!! As always. : )

Hahaha. She is going to love me for putting up this picture but I just had to. This is another one of our friends. Her and her hubby came as smores. LOL She is the marsh mellow and he was the gram cracker. So cute!
Cor did the make up.

Here is our Halloween party pics. We had a good time and I hope your holiday was great as well.

No comments: