CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 19 of gratitude journal

Here are a few of my talents that I have

This lovely lady was my first opportunity to doula.
I love birth it is the most beautiful thing and a very natural process. There is nothing more beautiful then seeing the process of one of our Heavenly Fathers children coming into this world.
I have not taken classes for photography but I would love to one of these days develop this skill. I need more lenses and a new battery to do this. Oh well. I don't think that I am that bad. This was a sun rise.

Baking and cooking. I can bake almost any thing. Some times it takes a few tries but I usually get it down. I am a good cook. : )


This was my second cake. Over time I think that I am getting pretty good at this. Below are some more of the cakes that I have done.



For a funeral




Friends B-day





Karbears birthday cake. She had a tea party: )






Painting. I love to paint. It is my out when I am having a hard time. That is if we can afford the paint.
I am sure that I have more some where. LOL I just cant seem to find them. :D J/K I don't want you all to feel inadequate. LOL Ok I'll stop now.







I am grateful for all of my talents. I am grateful for the discovery of new ones as well as the ones that I already know that I have. I am also grateful for the talents of others. : )

No comments: