CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 9 of gratitude journal

I am grateful for my father. He was always so fun and such a hard worker. He was an electrician. He worked in factories a lot and then would come home and pitch in. If mom had every thing done he would start on remodeling the house. We were ALWAYS taring down walls or moving them or some thing. He instilled in us a sense that we can accomplish anything as long as we put our mind to it. We can never be to busy because dad never was. My dad is ALL about service as well. My mom while she was and is the one we turn to for advise my dad is the one we turn to when we need to learn service and true love for our fellow men. Thanks you dad for all that you do for me and my family and for others. You are a great example. Love you.

No comments: