CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7 of gratitude journal


I am grateful for my friends. I am truly blessed to have friends that are like family. I love that when I am having a hard time and need to talk that I can call up any one of my friends and they will ALWAYS in courage me, but not be afraid to tell me hard things when necessary. I love that I can just walk into there houses, and that they can just walk into mine. That they will drop what they are doing or involve me and it is just like family. I don't know what I would do with out them in my life. I really am blessed and I hope that they feel the same way. I am grateful for the blessing of having such great people in my life that care so much about me and how I am doing. I am truly blessed and grateful for this blessing. My mom always said "After you are married it is important that your husband be your closest relationship. However you need to have at least one good friend to talk to. That your husband can not replace what another women can give you." She was very wise in this and again I am so blessed to have many friends and a handful of friends that I have described above. You know who you are and if not then we need to talk. : )

Love you all!!!! Night

1 comment:

Audrey Smith said...

Emily
What a blessing you are too!! I love ya tons and can't even begin to thank you for such a pure and loving friendship..You sparkle!!
Love ya,
Audrey