CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 5 of gratitude journal

I am so grateful for our founding fathers who worked so hard for our freedoms. They are men who I want my kids to know about with their passion for freedom. I want them to understand what our country means and how it is a beacon to the world. I want them to know that these men were men of God and that they were inspired to bring about a great country that is chosen by God. And as long as we are righteous that it will stay a blessed country. Even though I feel like our country is not what it should or could be I know that it will be what it should and can be when Christ comes again. Until then we will do our best and look forward to what it will be again. I love our founding fathers and I love what they stood for and the freedoms that we have because of them.

No comments: