CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4 of gratitude journal
















Today is day4 of my gratitude journal.





I am so grateful for my kids. They are all such a blessing in my life. They keep me very busy but at least I am never bored. : )





My Martha is has such a wonderful spirit she fills our world with art. She loves to draw and I think that when she comes into her own she will show us her true self and her talents. She has never had an easy life but I know that she will be a very strong person when she is older.





Corlie, she is such a strong confident person. She has a confidence that lets me know that she will accomplish anything that she sets her mind to.





Daniel, well what can I say he is a boy. LOL!!! I am so grateful for him. He and I have a great mother, son relationship. He is so helpful and he loves all of his siblings. He loves attention and he loves to be outside. I am so glad that he is a part of our family. We are very blessed.





Karissa, she LOVES EVERYONE!!!!! We often have to PULL her away from who ever is at the door. She is funny and loving and is the light of our family at this point.





Shenna, well she is the baby. She is spoiled by her older sister Corlie. She has a very strong will and I feel she will grow up to be a very successful person and will be able to get her way with what ever she wants. LOL she has that down now why would it change. LOL she is a joy!!!!

No comments: