CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

back ground

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3 of gratitude







#3 I am so grateful for my husband. I feel truly privileged to have him in my life. I used to tell people that he keeps me grounded and I keep him high (more like entertained) lol. He is truly am amazing person and I am so very lucky to have him. I love that we have a great marriage and that we have common goals and that we have a respect for one another. I am grateful that our marriage is such that our children as young as they are talk of marriage in the temple. That shows me that we are setting such a great example to them. I am grateful for his leadership in our home and that he takes his calling serious. I am grateful for his love for the gospel and for his family. Did I mention that he is a truly amazing father? Well he is and he loves us so much. He is truly my one and only and I am so lucky to have the best. : )

No comments: